- Channel between the head office and Indian parties.
- Restriction on Commercial activitities.
- Collects & provides information to customers.
- Promotes exports/Imports from/to India.
- Technical/financial collaboration between parent company and Indian customers.
Enter India through Liaison Office
- RBI Route.
- Government Route.
- Apply to AD Banker (Banks authorized by RBI for this purpose).
- Get approval letter (normal validity 3 years).
- Open Office - within 6 months.
- Approach AD banker for opening bank account.
- Annual Activity Certificate to AD Banker by 31st March each year.
- For additional activities, permission from RBI is required.
- Preliminary- 2 days.
- Documents- 10 Days.
- Final Execution - 2 Days
- Profitable track record in home country.
- Net Worth USD 50000+.
- Board Resolution authorizing a Representative.
- Letter of Authority from Parent Company.
- Certificate of Incorporation - duly notarized & authenticated.
- Audited Balance Sheets - past 3 years of Parent Company - duly notarized & authenticated.
- Address of the proposed local office, number of persons likely to be employed, number of foreigners among such employees.
- Latest identity & address proofs of all the Directors - Properly Certified by Banker in Home Country and duly authenticated.